The artisan Victor Vieira has created an Eris planetary kamea.
It’s a 23×23 magic square for making sigils with, and it’s based on the dwarf planet named after the goddess Eris. Check it out:
(taken from https://ocaosdesempre.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/quadrados-magickos-sigilos-e-o-quadrado-magicko-de-eris/)
About the Éris Kamea (Eris’s Magickal Square):
‘Like all magickal square is the result of arithmetic progression, I decided to create a magickal square of 23×23 based on the maximum goddess number of discordianism, it has been. Since every Kamea is a planetary magical square, attributes the tool to the astro 136199 Éris for the creation of sigils based on the astrological force of Éris.
- (Eris is not about time, so it is not associated with a day of the week or a specific month, although we discordians celebrate their day on 5/23. Eris concerns the background in which time and space rest within this “objective” reality) Eris’s work is associated with timelessness and the possibility of time / space modulation affecting her relativity directly in alignment with Chaos.
- Arts, aesthetic innovations, Ain – Ain Soph – Ain Soph Aur.
- Oracles, lucid dreams, astral projections, sudden changes in “objective” reality, small and large scale social conflicts, revenge.‘
Find more of Victor’s work here:
- Blog: http://ocaosdesempre.wordpress.com
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/ocaosdesempre
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/ocaosdesempre
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/unholyvictor
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/unholyvictor